Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about posting this in introductions since I've been gone long enough to probably consider myself a new member.

Is anyone still active on this forum? I'm not yelling down a well am I?

I just wanted to see how the Slingshot world was holding up. Have they aged or evolved well? Are the 2021 models worth it?

Should I jump back in?
I hope my old friends are doing well.
@Painter @WingShot @DKF Texas and many others.....

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey brother !!!!
Great to hear your still kicken.
Many of us are now running quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
By quads you mean you added a 4th wheel, or did everyone dump the Slingshot in favor of a Yamaha Grizzly or something?:p

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Still kicking Brother!
2021 Sling is awesome if flashed to 203 HP and not an automatic! Right now I still have my 15 and also a 2021, $35,000 paperweight.:oops:

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still kicking Brother!
2021 Sling is awesome if flashed to 203 HP and not an automatic! Right now I still have my 15 and also a 2021, $35,000 paperweight.:oops:
Painter!!! Been a long time. Paper weight huh? Are you not driving it? Is it the unflashed auto? Is that why? Glad to see you're still kicking.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Painter!!! Been a long time. Paper weight huh? Are you not driving it? Is it the unflashed auto? Is that why? Glad to see you're still kicking.
Got an automatic 2021 and it decided it would just stay in neutral. Hard go anywhere in neutral! So I drive my dependable 2015 While the 21 holds down the wheels.

·
Vendor
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got an automatic 2021 and it decided it would just stay in neutral. Hard go anywhere in neutral! So I drive my dependable 2015 While the 21 holds down the wheels.
Oh man! That sucks! Sorry to hear that. Is it not under warranty?

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
I was thinking about posting this in introductions since I've been gone long enough to probably consider myself a new member.

Is anyone still active on this forum? I'm not yelling down a well am I?

I just wanted to see how the Slingshot world was holding up. Have they aged or evolved well? Are the 2021 models worth it?

Should I jump back in?
I hope my old friends are doing well.
@Painter @WingShot @DKF Texas and many others.....
Hey SlingKing!!! Many are here and in the other forum!!!

·
Registered
2016 SS SL
162 Posts
Hey brother !!!!
Great to hear your still kicken.
Many of us are now running quads.

Wingshot; If you don't have a full cover for your quad, Slingshotonly has one for sale for $99.00. I believe that we met in Bentonville, Ar last Sept and had lunch at Weiderkehr Wines. I was from Texarkana but moved to Bella Vista Ar in April. Robocop

·
Registered
2016 SS SL
162 Posts
Wingshot; If you don't have a full cover for your quad, Slingshotonly has one for sale for $99.00. I believe that we met in Bentonville, Ar last Sept and had lunch at Weiderkehr Wines. I was from Texarkana but moved to Bella Vista Ar in April. Robocop
I still have a pic of your quad on my cell. Vern has put together another ride in Eureka Springs beginning 16 -18 Sept.
Keep on Slingin!

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,168 Posts
Hey RC
Yes the lunch was good there. I might make the ride. Getting some more mods done this week.

616 Posts
Yes, we are still at it here! Interest and participation appear to be kicking back up a bit; I believe folks are a bit disgruntled with social media's ills and seeking a more appropriate outlet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts