Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a spot in the Bronx to park My Slingshot. anyone know of any reasonable spots? or renting a Garage?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Love this about our little group here. We're from all over! The Bronx is very different from where I am in a small, university town in Middle Georgia. Here, parking problems might mean I have to walk two or three blocks to find a free, relatively secure spot on the street. Newyorkguy, I hope someone here will be able to direct you to exactly the kind of parking you need. If not, I have a couple of trustworthy friends here who will no doubt be happy to look after your Slingshot for you, no charge! ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good morning from the Bronx I’ve been living here all my life It’s a hell of a town if you’re looking for a spot you gotta go to the North Bronx where there are a lot of garages when I take my slingshot out ride around I park it anywhere in the street never have a problem The people know if you deal with somebody for the bronx your going get a smash There say to themselves forget about it And keep walking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts