Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have become addicted to the SS forum . Always looking for a shred of new info. With little new news , I am implementing a self imposed ban from the forum. I will be back after I get my SS, and I have something constructive to say. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im here for the rest of the day but after today , I really need to take a break , I thought that my fascination with Red Heads ended when I married my beautiful Wife.( I ordered an SL ) Lately I have found myself getting up in the middle of the night to check out the SS Forum. I GOT IT BAD !!!
My name is Dewaine Slinkard and I am a SS forum addict .

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Im here for the rest of the day but after today , I really need to take a break , I thought that my fascination with Red Heads ended when I married my beautiful Wife.( I ordered an SL ) Lately I have found myself getting up in the middle of the night to check out the SS Forum. I GOT IT BAD !!!
Hahahaha I do the same thing! No idea what news I'm expecting to find. Using the tapatalk app makes obsessing fun and easy!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have become addicted to the SS forum . Always looking for a shred of new info. With little new news , I am implementing a self imposed ban from the forum. I will be back after I get my SS, and I have something constructive to say. Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!
stay with us !!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I know where your coming from. Take a break, but don't stay gone.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Addicted, No . Be it good or bad the forum here is so far the best 1 stop shop for info right now . I still would like all the details and until I get mine ,I'm still shopping 4 details.

·
Registered
494 Posts
DS...I know exactly what your feelin. I swear off this SS addiction 2-3 times a day!!!!

Hang in there brother...we're are only a few weeks away from delivery of this completely new concept.

Hey...keep this just between us...(as he swivels his head from side to side) I just heard from my dealers X-girlfriend, who is doing the regional manager, who is is doing my X-girlfriend, who I am still doing from time to time...that.....(now you gotta keep this between jus us)...deliveries will start the last week of...of....oh shit...gotta go, will PM you the breaking news

1 - 15 of 15 Posts