Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get an idea of how many of us Oregonians are buying a Slingshot. I spoke directly with Polaris customer service last week and the employee said shipping would start the first week of November. However, with all the news about later deliveries from people living closer to Polaris, I'm skeptical that we'll get one any sooner than anyone else. That said, where in Oregon are you and what have you heard if anything?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'd like to get an idea of how many of us Oregonians are buying a Slingshot. I spoke directly with Polaris customer service last week and the employee said shipping would start the first week of November. However, with all the news about later deliveries from people living closer to Polaris, I'm skeptical that we'll get one any sooner than anyone else. That said, where in Oregon are you and what have you heard if anything?
I'm in Tacoma WA area. No reply so I guess I'm the closest?
My dealer's response was same as others... "TBD"

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure there are others nearby that didn't read the post but that's okay. I was just being hopeful. The cool thing is, you may not see another ss near you. Do you at least have a solid dealer?

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're all in the dark too I suppose. I won't bother calling until next Friday if nothing happens by then......I'm hopeful. Do you own a 748?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought a SL for my hubby yesterday. (To be fair, I did steal his motorcycle, lol). We're in Gresham, OR. Purchased from Mt Hood Polaris, last one they had. They got three SLs: one was freight damaged so became their demo, one pre-sold to someone in southern Oregon, and ours.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, are you kctay's wife?:)
Bought a SL for my hubby yesterday. (To be fair, I did steal his motorcycle, lol). We're in Gresham, OR. Purchased from Mt Hood Polaris, last one they had. They got three SLs: one was freight damaged so became their demo, one pre-sold to someone in southern Oregon, and ours.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dealer is also Mt. Hood Polaris. John has been asking the rep to get mine delivered. I'm hopeful to hear something next week.

·
Registered
651 Posts
My dealer is also Mt. Hood Polaris. John has been asking the rep to get mine delivered. I'm hopeful to hear something next week.
I know this is an old thread, but it seemed the appropriate place to check in. I also bought my SL from Mt Hood. Slingking may be the reason John asked if I was LE before he took me for the white knuckle test ride :)

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know this is an old thread, but it seemed the appropriate place to check in. I also bought my SL from Mt Hood. Slingking may be the reason John asked if I was LE before he took me for the white knuckle test ride :)
Perfect!! Congrats! :) I love it, more people to ride with and you're not too far from me. Long story but I ended up buying mine in Indiana. Welcome to the forum!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts