Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polaris Slingshot Fitted Floormats available at SlingMods.com. We have both SL & Base Model Fitted Floor Mats for the Polaris Slingshot that cover the entire floor pan. The SL version has a cutout for the speaker pods and the Base model does not. That is the only difference between the two versions. We also carry a few material options from all weather rubber to luxury carpet.
carpet.jpg

rubber.jpg

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hey Guys, we just got back from Lloyds Car Mats. The leader in custom fit car mats since 1978. They mocked up the test pattern for the Driver and Passenger Side Floor Mats on my SS. We're waiting for the the prototype mats to arrive at our location to post pics :). You'll be able to custom build your floor mats at SlingMods.com by Selecting material (Rubber or 3 Different Carpet Grades), Floor Mat Color, Piping Color and if you'd like it Monogrammed with up to 8 letters or numbers. I don't have exact pricing yet, but we should be around the $50 mark for two mats. The turnaround time is only 48 hours for each customer regardless of what material you select. Stay tuned for more info!!!!
Send those prototypes to me. I'll let you know how they look :)

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kool, I was wanting to look for mats.
Yes, we're very excited about it. These guys are no joke. They ship 1,500 car mat orders a day. They build every order to fit the customer's material and color needs in only 48 hours & the great news is they're made in the U.S.A. These will not be universal mats.. they templated out my floor boards so that these puppies fit the SS like a glove.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've used Lloyds car mats before and Slingmods is right, excellent quality and an excellent fit. I'll be getting these as soon as they are available

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
I've used Lloyds car mats before also in Corvettes and they are tops! I am ready for some for my SS. Really want rubber /vinyl all weather because I expect them to get wet from time to time!

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The floor mats will be available in both carpet and rubber. The carpet mats have velcro tabs stitched and include sticky velcro tape to mount to the ss floor boards. The rubber mats will have a hook to attach to the seat rails. There are bolts surrounding the entire ss floorboard. There are two bolts in the floor near the firewall. I think i may pull those two out and poke a hole in the floor mat and bolt back in over the floor mat. That would insure zero movement and would also allow you to roll up the floormat towards the firewall when washing your ss or hosing out the floorboards.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts