Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
29703 U.S. 19, Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 771-1211

They are charging freight and set up tot he tune of about 3 grand .
Good luck they are good people .

·
Registered
434 Posts
How can you say they are good people in the same post that says they are screwing their customers to the tune of $3,000.00?
I would say their actions proves that they are not good people.
Actions speak louder than words.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Forum members, as a representative of Cycle Springs I would like clear up the statement being made. We are only charging the correct fees in which Polaris charges. The fees are as follows $960 for Freight from Polaris to our establishment and $199 to assemble a few last parts that are not installed at Polaris's factory and for our certified technicians to safety check the machine to ensure it is safe for our customers. Also, you will obviously have to pay the state taxes and registration fees in order to operate the vehicle legally; therefore, the $3,000 accusation is in valid and we would never wrongfully charge or take advantage of our customers.

That being said, let me tall you about some of the extra things we actually do for our customers..... With the purchase of the slingshot we offer a Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan where you can save 50% on all of you future require services.

We also offer a Money-Back Guarantee on the Polaris Star Extended Warranty (if you elect to purchase this plan at the time of sale). What this means to you as the customer is if you never have a claim during the extended warranty term we will refund 100% of what you paid for the warranty.

Also, at the time of sale we offer employee pricing on all parts and accessories as well as 15% off any parts and accessory purchase made for 1 full calendar year from your original purchase date.
Of course we save the best for last.... WE OFFER A LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY!!!!

If you have any further questions regarding the product, what we offer, or to place your order of a new slingshot please feel free to email or call at anytime. ([email protected] 727.771.1234)

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How can you say they are good people in the same post that says they are screwing their customers to the tune of $3,000.00?
I would say their actions proves that they are not good people.
Actions speak louder than words.
Outside of the SS experience .I have taken my MCs and jet skis to Cycle springs for service and problems . We have purchased 3 bikes there .They fix things promptly and at a reasonable price .

·
Registered
533 Posts
I've purchased a boat and a jetski as well and now waiting on my SL. Chuck has been my sales rep in the past. I've never had any issues. Great service people.

·
Registered
362 Posts
29703 U.S. 19, Clearwater, FL 33761
(727) 771-1211

They are charging freight and set up tot he tune of about 3 grand .
Good luck they are good people .
I have talked with several dealers here in New Hampshire, one charges freight and set up and one does not. I realize you are talking about a Clearwater Dealer. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. so I'm interested in Fl. dealers. The dealer your speaking about puts a lifetime warranty on the engine! I wonder if that is just if you have it repaired at his facility?

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Hello Forum members, as a representative of Cycle Springs I would like clear up the statement being made. We are only charging the correct fees in which Polaris charges. The fees are as follows $960 for Freight from Polaris to our establishment and $199 to assemble a few last parts that are not installed at Polaris's factory and for our certified technicians to safety check the machine to ensure it is safe for our customers. Also, you will obviously have to pay the state taxes and registration fees in order to operate the vehicle legally; therefore, the $3,000 accusation is in valid and we would never wrongfully charge or take advantage of our customers.

That being said, let me tall you about some of the extra things we actually do for our customers..... With the purchase of the slingshot we offer a Pre-Paid Maintenance Plan where you can save 50% on all of you future require services.

We also offer a Money-Back Guarantee on the Polaris Star Extended Warranty (if you elect to purchase this plan at the time of sale). What this means to you as the customer is if you never have a claim during the extended warranty term we will refund 100% of what you paid for the warranty.

Also, at the time of sale we offer employee pricing on all parts and accessories as well as 15% off any parts and accessory purchase made for 1 full calendar year from your original purchase date.
Of course we save the best for last.... WE OFFER A LIFETIME ENGINE WARRANTY!!!!

If you have any further questions regarding the product, what we offer, or to place your order of a new slingshot please feel free to email or call at anytime. ([email protected] 727.771.1234)
You guys sound perfectly reputable to me. I am in Virginia, but if you were nearby I would have absolutely bought mine from you!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I have talked with several dealers here in New Hampshire, one charges freight and set up and one does not. I realize you are talking about a Clearwater Dealer. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. so I'm interested in Fl. dealers. The dealer your speaking about puts a lifetime warranty on the engine! I wonder if that is just if you have it repaired at his facility?
You can ask Fletcher about his purchase. he's from Jacksonville as well, and drove down to New Smyrna Beach to get his and he loves it (as do I). Andy the owner is a straight shooter and his sales people both Eric and Josh have vast knowledge in this trike and I've never caught them saying anything but the truth even if they had to find the anser first. Give them a try if you'd like to buy from an honest dealer not too far from your home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts