Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dillon Motorsports is receiving 3. Only one SL, that's mine. They have no idea when the second delivery will be. Mine sometime in October.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats Hogg, I am looking to put a deposit down at Dillon very soon. I would like to see them when they arrive. Dillon said no test drives because they were all sold.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hogg- yes, I live in Omaha. I just cant get myself to put a deposit down until I at least see one, and maybe drive one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hopefully u won't like it.Cause if you do, u will be probably waiting guite a while to be able to get one. U know , Supply & Demand.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am o.k. waiting until spring..season is winding down and I have a couple motorcycles I should probably sell.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am o.k. waiting until spring..season is winding down and I have a couple motorcycles I should probably sell.
Fire 5, are you on the list yet. I was told that there are a couple others running around town. My friends say they see me when its not me. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just saw a grey sling shot out on Millard Avenue over the weekend. I really like these and would love to put one in the garage as the "fun" vehicle. Wonder how I-80 feels in one of these?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Recently bought our 2016 LE from Dillon. Great people to work with. And how's I-80? Awesome! Most fun drive I've had back to Missouri in years :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts