Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Okc they have a annual "Ride against Childhood hunger" that's hosted by a local news anchor by the name of Stan Miler. I have been informed by the Okc Indian motorcycle dealer that although they won't be carrying the SS initially, Polaris Will be supplying them with one for two days to allow our Governor Mary Fallin to participate in the yearly event. So it looks like I may get to get a peek at my future ride! They've posted two of the stops they plan on making. I'll be lying in wait !! Anyway if I can, I'll get some pics. It's Sunday Sept 7th, less that two weeks away. Stay tuned I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Here in Okc they have a annual "Ride against Childhood hunger" that's hosted by a local news anchor by the name of Stan Miler. I have been informed by the Okc Indian motorcycle dealer that although they won't be carrying the SS initially, Polaris Will be supplying them with one for two days to allow our Governor Mary Fallin to participate in the yearly event. So it looks like I may get to get a peek at my future ride! They've posted two of the stops they plan on making. I'll be lying in wait !! Anyway if I can, I'll get some pics. It's Sunday Sept 7th, less that two weeks away. Stay tuned I'll let ya know.
:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts