1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
189 Posts
Judging by your vids, I would love to have your I-pod playing in my ear !!!!!!!!!! :cool:
*U*KI*G sweet vids !!!!!!! :cigar:

Will be calling you in a few weeks for that extended warranty, I just sold my Spyder this morning and I now have a nice chunk of cash for my down payment on a SL !!!!! !!!!!!!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, CT did an awesome job as well, I was literally messing around with this one during lunch when he posted his lol!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great video, Thanks for taking the time. That will hype people up, now to wait for them to be delivered. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
As always, awesome job Chris!!
You and Chris are totally out of this world. I'm still typing on the computers keyboard with one finger LOL

I can strip a bike to the last bolt and put it back together within 24 hours, but when it comes to computers you guys are champs it's crazy......I feel like I'm so no up-to-date oh my God.

The only thing I can say is WOW and THANK YOU

·
Registered
424 Posts
another great video, Now I guess we will have to have one a week to keep the depleting momentum up.
Thanks again.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Judging by your vids, I would love to have your I-pod playing in my ear !!!!!!!!!! :cool:
*U*KI*G sweet vids !!!!!!! :cigar:

Will be calling you in a few weeks for that extended warranty, I just sold my Spyder this morning and I now have a nice chunk of cash for my down payment on a SL !!!!! !!!!!!!
haha yeah I take pride in my ipod play list's... Glad to hear the Spyder sale... let me know and we will get you taken care of on that warranty ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
haha yeah I take pride in my ipod play list's... Glad to hear the Spyder sale... let me know and we will get you taken care of on that warranty ;)
As upset as everyone is you still have to want to see a slingshot rally of a couple hundred of these things cruzing together. I know when a couple hundred Indian motercycles would come through town on their yearly run through the UP (Upper Peninsula) it was impressive.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Finally just saw this and I actually have goose bumps...Is that bad? Can I say I haven't look so forward to something in a very long time. I am bored and this is my new hobby I am picking up. That video is the best one yet!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts