Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone,

Earlier today I visited the thread "I would probably buy ______ if it was slightly cheaper..."

Forum members were asking for slightly better prices on items, specifically the DDM Works Short Shifter and the Bilstein Coilover Suspension.

We are able to accommodate this request by offering a group buy.
  • If 10 or more forum members purchase a DDM Works Short Shifter, we'll offer $25.00 off of your purchase. :)
  • If 10 or more forum members purchase suspension, you'll save $100.00 off of your purchase! :) The Bilstein suspension also comes with free shipping!

If there are other sought after items that you would like to see discounts on, just let us know! I'm pretty easy to talk to. ;)

:) We'll work with the manufacturer to bring you the best possible price.

If you'd like to be part of this group buy, please respond to this thread or PM Slingking!

**EDIT** The discounts we negotiated with the manufacturer on your behalf will end on Jan 31st. There will be a small price increase to the Bilstein coilovers starting Feb 1st.

Click here for the Bilstein Coilover Suspension>>> Polaris Slingshot Coilover Suspension

upload_2016-1-26_18-55-17.png

Click here for the DDM Works Short Shifter>>> Polaris Slingshot Short Shifter
upload_2016-1-26_18-55-50.png

·
Beware of Sling Ninja
232 Posts
Thanks for the offer, put me down for a shifter.... now I'm hesitant to open my fat mouth about other prices cause I might have to put my money where my mouth is if you keep offering discounts! :banghead:

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put me down for a shifter also!
Alright... (1) Bilstein in red, dang it.
Thanks for the offer, put me down for a shifter.... now I'm hesitant to open my fat mouth about other prices cause I might have to put my money where my mouth is if you keep offering discounts! :banghead:
You're on the list guys! :) LOL.... At least now everyone else has someone to blame @Storm75m ;) :p I'll bet couches are turning into beds tonight, all because of you. :hilarious:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'm in for a set of the Bilsteins with red springs. I've been Him-Hawing about laying out the cash for these, and it looks like I better crap or get off the pot now since I won't get them any cheaper than this :rolleyes:

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Put me down for a shifter.
I'm in for a set of the Bilsteins with red springs. I've been Him-Hawing about laying out the cash for these, and it looks like I better crap or get off the pot now since I won't get them any cheaper than this :rolleyes:
You're on the list! :) You're going to love those Bilsteins Roadog. I just know it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Whaaaatttt? I just ordered those exact two items!!! And then some...

Pulled the trigger too soon... :(

Guys/Gals, jump on this deal! The short shifter is awesome! I haven't received my Bilsteins yet but I have no doubt they will be incredible!

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Whaaaatttt? I just ordered those exact two items!!! And then some...

Pulled the trigger too soon... :(

Guys/Gals, jump on this deal! The short shifter is awesome! I haven't received my Bilsteins yet but I have no doubt they will be incredible!
Hey ****.. we'll set ya up on the next order man. ;)

We know the last thing people wanna see is a lower price after they've already purchased something, but we received an email from Bilstein yesterday morning that informed us that they would be raising the price of the Slingshot Suspension package as of Feb 1st. We felt a moral obligation to negotiate one last deal on behalf of the forum members before the price hike occurred. :D

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Update: @Slingking

DDM Shifter
@Storm75m PM'd
@bigdew PM'd
@Jcrod PM'd
@slingshot#6 PM'd
@hhunton PM'd
@SB09 PM'd
@lems902 PM'd
@KZ1 PM'd
@SAINT SS PM'd
@CC Handles PM'd
@Taz PM'd
@Frank the Tank PM'd
@pswarren PM'd
@SlingRazor PM'd
@airoutlaw PM'd
@Cape Sling PM'd
@TheRock PM'd
@ZimDog PM'd
@rodder PM'd
@jaycanter PM'd

Suspension
@2SierraRomeo PM'd
@Roadog1aj PM'd
@Hardy Fletcher PM'd
@SLIDER49 PM'd
@Eman PM'd
@rsvrfactory PM'd
@NJslinger PM'd
@deerslayer56 PM'd
@WraithSS PM'd
@Taz PM'd
@mikes barnyard PM'd
@BKL PM'd
@jaycanter PM'd
@Bugeater PM'd
@Lambosling PM'd
@airoutlaw PM'd
@slayer PM'd
@ZimDog PM'd

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey ****.. we'll set ya up on the next order man. ;)

We know the last thing people wanna see is a lower price after they've already purchased something, but we received an email from Bilstein yesterday morning that informed us that they would be raising the price of the Slingshot Suspension package as of Feb 1st. We felt a moral obligation to negotiate one last deal on behalf of the forum members before the price hike occurred. :D
No worries at all! You guys took great care of me on my order! I have no complaints! I was more kicking myself for not paying better attention to the group buy threads!

I'll keep an eye out for a group buy on header and exhaust now! LOL!

1 - 20 of 271 Posts