Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there may be a few people that are close enough to my location that may not be mechanically inclined and want to do something like change your oil or tap a hole out to mount a phone or even install a product you bought like fog lights. I just wanted to let y'all know if you needed a place to come and do some tinkering I would gladly let you use a shop bay and my tools. I try to keep just about any tool or product someone would need. My schedule is open on the weekend but you would need to message me to make sure I was not out riding or off with the family. Now I don't want to be responsible for anyones stuff so it will be just advice, space, and tools that I give. I can also help a little but like I said I want to make it clear that if you come in and twist a lug nut off I ain't responsible.:D There is usually 3 or 4 bikers here on the weekend when I am around so there is plenty of tall tales and bullish!t going on.

Im in Haleyville, AL so if you have google you can see if your close enough . Just let me know on here what your thinking about doing and when and Ill get back to ya.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Rab
Totally Awesome offer.
Wish I was closer to you.
There's so many members I hope to meet one day.
Maybe some type of forum get together.
Merry Christmas to you and the family.
Take Care.
Keep thoughs reviews coming.
:):D:smuggrin:

·
Registered
474 Posts
@RABTECH - That is an awesome offer and a great thread to start.
I would also like to say the same for anyone in the Kansas City area. I don't have a work bay or a snap-on tools truck but I do have a very large garage and a good set of tools. I have been doing minor mods to cars and bikes for years. My main focus is electrical or technology upgrades.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
@RABTECH - That is an awesome offer and a great thread to start.
I would also like to say the same for anyone in the Kansas City area. I don't have a work bay or a snap-on tools truck but I do have a very large garage and a good set of tools. I have been doing minor mods to cars and bikes for years. My main focus is electrical or technology upgrades.
Need more people like the original poster. Hope there will be riding clubs in each state.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Mike & Rab, you guys rock.....that is so kind of you to offer that, it is exactly what people need and at the same time it's fun to get to know different people and different ideas

This is an amazing thread

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Awesome, Rab. I do hope more people with garages can offer wrench space/clubs like this. It would be really cool to see what custom projects people can crank out across the nation when these get wheeled in and out of garages each week.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The same kindness that you offered when you owned your Spyder's !!!!!!! Great job Rab !!!!!! :artist:
Yep,

On a side note..... Your avatar is just creepy... :D:D:D

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
242 Posts
Man, that is awesome Rabtech! I know that there are gonna be a lotta people who will appreciate that! Hmmmm...let's see...if I leave Madison Ohio tonight........LOL!

That's how I feel about my place and my tools. Don't have anything other than a heated two car garage and lotsa tools, but anybody is more than welcome to use 'em! Great post...great human being, thanks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
RT & Mike, That is a great offer, I only wish I were closer to you both. You are the type of biker's I like to associate myself with. Those who care for others and enjoy the wind in your hair(those of you who still have some.
Hope to meet sometime in the future maybe on a road trip after I get mine in the Spring.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RT & Mike, That is a great offer, I only wish I were closer to you both. You are the type of biker's I like to associate myself with. Those who care for others and enjoy the wind in your hair(those of you who still have some.
Hope to meet sometime in the future maybe on a road trip after I get mine in the Spring.
I resemble that remark. Bald as a que ball since I was 37.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Reactions: dinger

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm In Kearns Utah just west of Salt Lake. I am a Mechanic and have a heated garage. with Beer Fridge. I would be glad to help a brother or sister out if they needed help. just need a good way to get a hold of me without posting my Number publicly.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I live right north of Atlanta I may hit ya up for a speaker setup like your doing if you like it. On top of that I have an extra room and plenty of beer and crown to make it a weekend event lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts