233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0361.JPG
IMG_0362.JPG
IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0366.JPG

If you already have a Welter exhaust system N/A and considering going to a Hahn Turbo System I have the missing pieces to do so.

$399 + shipping

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I have a Hahn turbo setup and have been thinking about trying to build a setup that would let take both exhaust routes (turbo and the valve) and route them out the side in a single pipe. I'd also like to use a high-flow cat to redcue exhaust smells, but I haven't talked to @Bob to see how well such a setup might work with his tune. Hmm...?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know-I went with a DDM Stage 1 and that is why they're available and brand new. I had Dave make me a downpipe due to Twist being 10wks+ out.
I can't believe the difference the downpipe for sale is like 3x quality that Dave made me- this Welter was the older version (original) before Twist decided to cheapen them

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
TBH, I'm not in a hurry, but if I can ever get around to contact Bob at Mefiburn, I'll keep this in mind. I'll either try something I can modify or find out how much it'll cost to get something custom since I'd like to have cats on both pipes or join the two and then add a big high-flow cat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts