Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Dang it.... I paid FULL MSRP for a cover from Fixmytoys! Could've saved $72 by going with Bike Bandit. Who's the real bandit here???
Polaris is. They require all dealers advertise at a standard minimum price: MSRP. Before they changed that policy, we used to do a 12-20% discount on all Polaris products.
You can't do that anymore. Bike Bandit will lose SS merchandising if they don't fix that according to Polaris's rules. Don't blame FMT, they are following the rules.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
MSRP............

M-anufacturer's
S-UGGESTED
R-etail
P-rice

Not much of a "suggestion" is it?
That means, your dealer can advertise HIGHER not lower. Trust me that BB will not be able to do this for any longer without facing repercussions.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Polaris is. They require all dealers advertise at a standard minimum price: MSRP. Before they changed that policy, we used to do a 12-20% discount on all Polaris products.
You can't do that anymore. Bike Bandit will lose SS merchandising if they don't fix that according to Polaris's rules. Don't blame FMT, they are following the rules.
+1

We are not allow to "publicly advertise" any price lower than MSRP for any SS items. However... that being said we are allowed to sell things for whatever we want to (this is America after all)... it just can't be advertised as such. As long as it's confirmed to be apples to apples (total including ship and handle ect.. ) I am always happy to match anyone's price on anything at anytime. That much I am allowed to say ;)

·
Registered
916 Posts
I was wondering if either you or Kip were going to offer price match. Nice job Chris, I would much rather buy from one of you guys than anyone not on the forum. I just want to test drive the damn thing to really make sure I want it before I start buying stuff for it

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I was wondering if either you or Kip were going to offer price match.
Absolutely we will! I can even set up a discount code for use almost anywhere on our site for regular priced merchandise too, just for forum members. PM me for the code if you want to buy something with us!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts