Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am anticipating removing my Twist Top and replacing it with the Stinger in the spring time. The weather is cool enough now that I dont really need to top anymore. I did not hold on to my mirror mounts when I initially installed the top. I am sure someone on here still has theirs laying around. If you would be willing to part with them for a fair price ( I would accept free too ;)) please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone out there willing to part with their mirror mounts, or can point me in the right direction to buy them elsewhere? I have some people interested in buying my top, but dont want to part with their mirror brackets.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still looking for someone to help me out with some mirror brackets. I cant buy just the brackets from polaris, they make you buy the entire mirror assembly at $115 for each mirror. I know there are lots of people out there with Twist or Bullet tops that dont require the OEM mirror brackets. Will someone please help me out?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am anticipating removing my Twist Top and replacing it with the Stinger in the spring time. The weather is cool enough now that I dont really need to top anymore. I did not hold on to my mirror mounts when I initially installed the top. I am sure someone on here still has theirs laying around. If you would be willing to part with them for a fair price ( I would accept free too ;)) please let me know.

Thanks!
Are these what you're looking for? Mirror arm base spacer OEM from 2021 S model. Removed when using Slingshade.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts