Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
One more question now that I have an up close pic.......Are the clutch and brake covers mounted high on the actual pedals or are they flush? I just never noticed that the bottom of the pedals were exposed.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Is it any easier to heel and toe? I found it difficult to do with the stock pedals, throttle pedal to low

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hey Sling.. the SS clutch and brake pedal have a very odd shape to them as they taper down. I ran mine about a 1/2" lower than wolf. Here's a pic of mine installed...
god that looks good. I don't even want to put my feet on them

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
@SlingMods have you had any issues with them loosening over time without drilling and bolting?
Hello Sling.. i personally have not had any loosening with the NRG pedal pads. I used the included tape for the clutch and brake pedal to hold in place while i cranked down on those brackets as hard as my hand would allow. I've driven over 2,000 (mostly canyon) miles on them without movement. I have had a few customers tell me they decided to drill because they didn't hold up. I would suggest 3M backing tape in addition to the brackets for the best "non drilled" option.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hello Sling.. i personally have not had any loosening with the NRG pedal pads. I used the included tape for the clutch and brake pedal to hold in place while i cranked down on those brackets as hard as my hand would allow. I've driven over 2,000 (mostly canyon) miles on them without movement. I have had a few customers tell me they decided to drill because they didn't hold up. I would suggest 3M backing tape in addition to the brackets for the best "non drilled" option.
Do you drill through the NRG pedals or your actual pedals on the SS to mount?

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Do you drill through the NRG pedals or your actual pedals on the SS to mount?
Hello Styln, the pedal pads give you both options. I personally did not drill mine on! I simply used the 4 clamps that came with each pedal. They wrap around the back of the pedal assembly and hold the pedal pads in place ;)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
@SlingMods Do you guys have the matching shift knob for the pedals in wolfhudsons post? I dont see them on the website

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
378 Posts
I of course do not have my SS yet. I also am not using a fan of ad on bling type stuff, but for some reason my attitude has done a 180 with the SS. It really opens up the avenues for endless custom touches to make it truly yours. Creative ideas like these simple pedal covers is just the beginning of the great things in store for the SS... Well done!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
@SlingMods Do you guys have the matching shift knob for the pedals in wolfhudsons post? I dont see them on the website
Hey Stlyn, we have a really cool shifter adapter from Alpha that's almost ready for release :) It's going to allow all SS owners the ability to run any shift knob with either a 10x1.5 & 12 x 1.25 thread and pitch :) This will also allow us to match up the matching neo-chrome shift knobs from NRG :) Stay tuned....

1 - 20 of 101 Posts