Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED 8/11/15

As recently updated by Polaris Production has recently changed over to 2016 and new pricing changes are now in effect moving forward. we are now opening up the ability to pre-order 2016 model year units on a first come first serve basis to be marked as pre-sold. Please feel free to shoot me a pm for a forum member pricing quote.

Booking the order requires a $100 deposit, fully refundable for any reason. that's it...

2016 Slingshot Base Model (Grey)........
(IN STOCK)CALL OR PM FOR PRICE
2016 Slingshot SL (Red).........................(IN STOCK)CALL OR PM FOR PRICE
2016 Black Limited Edition....................(2 in STOCK!!!)CALL OR PM FOR PRICE

·
Registered
915 Posts
If anyone doesn't know Chris, he has been hugely helpful on this forum and is an honest, great guy. I've said this before, if I was closer to him I would have certainly considered buying my slingshot from him. I will definitely be using him for future purchases for my SS...If I end up buying one. Good luck Chris!

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone doesn't know Chris, he has been hugely helpful on this forum and is an honest, great guy. I've said this before, if I was closer to him I would have certainly considered buying my slingshot from him. I will definitely be using him for future purchases for my SS...If I end up buying one. Good luck Chris!
Thank you for the kind words :)

·
Vendor
118 Posts
My inbox is looking pretty bare guys, dont forget im always available to give quotes and or get things shipped to you.

Just think with as many PMs as Chris gets the longer it will take for a reply. ;)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also fyi... Bryan is on vacation till the end of this week if anyone was trying to pm him, forgot about that lol.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well... we received a piece of good news days. What we thought would be a wait until January for our initial slingshot shipments is now going to happen the first or second week of December... we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground at the dealership so no one will be riding around here anytime soon, still sooner is better than later.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Great to hear Chris. The bright side is sled sales have to be picking up! :)
Snowmobiles and Snow Blowers have been nuts this year... We completely underestimated the effect the crazy winter last year would have on both. The Snowmobile crowd has faith its actually going to snow in Michigan again like it used to, and everyone else is just plain tired of using a shovel I guess. It still didn't stop people from waiting until it snowed to realize their piece of equipment didn't run tho, my service department is under a ton of stress right now. Thank goodness I don't have to work on Slingshots yet, I would have nowhere to put them at the moment.

This is what my poor service department looks like this morning...

upload_2014-11-22_9-6-33.png

upload_2014-11-22_9-7-15.png

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holy crap. Its great to be busy but that appears to be pushing the limits!
8 months ago we moved our southern store from an 8000 square foot facility to a 30,000 square foot facility... at the time we all said there was more room than we could ever need... lol. Don't get me wrong, good problems to have but as is generally the case with this business it comes with a mountain of headaches.

You are right tho HotRod, if I was not at the brink of a mental breakdown on a week to week basis... it just wouldn't feel right :p

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As always guys... please feel free to shoot me a PM for a quote, I've had several members in the midwest book spring orders thus far. No freight, prep, setup, or paperwork charges of any kind.

;)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally received our first SS deliveries... we are currently 9 units away from being caught up with pre-solds and expect to have what we need by the end of February... If you are looking to take delivery in early spring now if the time to book your order. Please feel free to PM me for an OTD quote.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For anyone in the Metro Detroit area, we will have an SL on display for at least the next 2 or 3 days if anyone wanted to check it out... and maybe put a deposit down while you are here ;)

Remember, shoot me a pm, email or phone call for an OTD quote.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like my SL on display will be leaving for my customers garage tomorrow if anyone wanted to see it, It could be a bit before I have one on the floor again.

Also don't forget to hit me up for a quote if you are in the Midwest and wouldn't mind taking a trip.... No freight, no doc, no fees of any kind and a fair price for forum members.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Well... we received a piece of good news days. What we thought would be a wait until January for our initial slingshot shipments is now going to happen the first or second week of December... we have about 6 inches of snow on the ground at the dealership so no one will be riding around here anytime soon, still sooner is better than later.

Hello Chris, How about a number to reach you. Thanks Vern

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally caught up with inventory.... 5 more fresh off the truck with completed recall work today :)

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At least 1-2 of our SL Models are currently available for immediate purchase, please feel free to PM me for a great OTD Quote.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts