Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slingshot arrived. Party at 6:00. Good chance to meet people on the waiting list, food and beverages. Stop in and say hello!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I wish i could attend, but real life things have cropped up and the drive is just too far to try to make with everything else going on.
I guess i will have to wait until they get a gray one and i drive down to pick it up.
Say hello to FloridaJoe for me!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
same here. the get together of slingshot enthusiasts, and a demo ride will be perfect, if we can handle the cold 60 degree Florida weather tonight. (sorry Northerners)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well done. Great people and dealership. Rode the sl around the block too gingerly. It will Be a keeper

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
It was a great reveal at Best Buy Vehicle. Jim, owner of Best Buy, drove the SS through a cloud of smoke and lights into the center of the waiting crowd. The crowd was in awe. It was a big show he put on. Next all got a chance to drive the SS in this parking lot that was about 3 blocks long and at least 1 block wide. So one could kick it down if one desired. My wife was with me and when it came our turn she said "Hey, I am driving first, hold my purse". And I said "wait I can't hold your purse in front of all these guys." So needless to say she drives off in a cloud of smoke and I am standing there holding her purse. But anyway she is sold on the fact of buying the SS. Before she drove the SS it was me saying "I am buying the SS" and now she is saying "WE are buying the SS". So guys beware. Now that I drove the SS around the block (in that very large parking lot) and got all the way up to 3rd gear of course I feel I am the expert. The drive was so exciting that you know you want to buy it. I can't wait to get the SS out on the open road doing 80+ it has to be a rush.
But I didn't sleep well last night. I had this dream all night that I was in my SS it was night time flying down the Florida Turnpike doing 80+ not a car on the road, the air had a fresh smell, it was very warm and my long dark brown hair was blowing in the breeze. Then I woke up went to the bathroom looked into the mirror and the man in the mirror still had short grey hair. Oh well, got to start my day. "Hey Honey, I'll make coffee."

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Those are the people who Im buying from, they re very cool .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts