Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still have the grocery getter.... Just a paint wagon today. Daily driver, but I do have a 100,700 miles in the seat of a SlingShot since Feb of 2015.
View attachment 187204
Drive an 1985 Merc every day just like this 87 Olds. Get units for my
residential painting business. And YES use the Slingshot to pick up
the grocery list.
I drive a Porsche every day. Me getting a Porsche was the biggest joke of 2020. —-but that’s a long story… nobody was buying Porsches at the start of the pandemic. They guy was just looking to move some inventory. the slingshot is going to give the Porsche a rest from now till it snows. I love that wagon! My dad has a cutlass. I joke with him all the time that that car will be my inheritance…. I’m gonna ask him for a pic. I’ll post it when I get it

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure how they turn off/on on your unit, but on my 2016 you press and hold the switch (lower center console) until both go off and the light on the dash is on.
Oh imma gonna find out! Lol.
Not sure how they turn off/on on your unit, but on my 2016 you press and hold the switch (lower center console) until both go off and the light on the dash is on.
Ej may I ask why you choose to support the pediatric brain tumor foundation? Did you have a loved one affected by this? I hope it’s ok that I ask. Do you organize rides/ fundraisers for this organization?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts