Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Blair over at your HQ dropped the ball on shipping a larger windshield when he was supposed to which really put a damper on my road trip. The windshield would have been in before the road trip I was going to take and my rider had just had sinus surgery and because it didn't get shipped in time we had a nosebleed of a time keeping the wind off her face. Blair should have overnighted that but it would have cost too much on your part and I think that should have been done. We are satisfied with the larger replacement and I have been emailing Blair for the last week to see if you can cover the shipping charge of the smaller one back. Do you think its too much trouble to get this covered?

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
My Dad taught me to use the right tool for the right job. Someone would be unhappy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry if you guys think I should have pm'd them. I have been emailing customer service and Blair since the 17th and I gave a fair warning in this email that I would ask in a forum if I did not hear back. What makes you think a PM would make a difference.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm going over there this morning! I will appropriately chastise those in need. Actually I'll be nice because they are hard working and really going full tilt. You should have seen their faces when that giant weird ass fancy machine took a dump ; really bad timing . Anyway I will relay

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks anotherone. I'm sure you are very busy. The larger windshield is great and we love it.

BKL, Cape, Tripod. Try posting a little less and don't always jump the gun to accuse others. Not all of us are out to harm a reputable company by airing our little complaints for the world to see without first using other means of communication. Enjoy the pretty day!

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Thanks anotherone. I'm sure you are very busy. The larger windshield is great and we love it.

BKL, Cape, Tripod. Try posting a little less and don't always jump the gun to accuse others. Not all of us are out to harm a reputable company by airing our little complaints for the world to see without first using other means of communication. Enjoy the pretty day!
@getRdun I publicly & humbly apologize. I assure you, no harm or offense was intended. I hope you get your issue resolved in a timely & satisfactory manner.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
As I already posted, I hadn't realized the post was within the MadStad Forum. Had I realized that, and had the OP stated that he had tried to contact MadStad w/o response, I wouldn't have posted. Not knowing that info, I was caught by surprise when I read the original post.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
A lot of people seem to think that places selling recreation vehicles or tuners/suppliers are doing us a favor by being in business.
Over the years I have bought many specialty vehicles and most of them I couldnt for the life of me figure out how they stay in business.
They run roughshod over customers and generally dont fix their own mistakes, taboo to me.
Granted, over the years we have had a few disgruntled customers but we always went way beyond to try to make things right.
Heck, this situation sounds like just sending parts out. Thats not rocket science.
I dont know all the particulars of this specific case but as with dealing with any business communicate the experience and vote with your dollars.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As I already posted, I hadn't realized the post was within the MadStad Forum. Had I realized that, and had the OP stated that he had tried to contact MadStad w/o response, I wouldn't have posted. Not knowing that info, I was caught be surprise when I read the original post.
If you don't even know where you are posting maybe you should hold off posting at those hours. I do not have to divulge information in my thread to appease a peanut gallery nor am I looking for non contributing posts. As you and I have met before on a ride I am the same in person.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
If you don't even know where you are posting maybe you should hold off posting at those hours. I do not have to divulge information in my thread to appease a peanut gallery nor am I looking for non contributing posts. As you and I have met before on a ride I am the same in person.
I, too, strive to be the same in person as I am online. When I clicked on the link under Active Topics, I admit I made a mistake by not realizing I had accessed a Vendor Forum, but it was a public post and I responded w/o full awareness of what had been going on.
Are you here in Texas, because I have only been to one meeting of fellow Slingshot owners, but I must confess I am terrible at names and faces and don't remember.
Update - I went back and searched and realized we met at the Woodlands get-together before I got separated from everybody else during the ride over to eat at The Woodlands Mall back in January.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts