Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
May be Addressed as "Madame HRMiracle"
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.wherethepoweris.com/eventslist.htm?groupId=32638&itemId=150789&utm_source=Copy+of+slingshot+invite&utm_campaign=Auction+14+-+Friday+2&utm_medium=email

Figured I'd pass this along. Coleman's Powersports sent out an email yesterday about a Slingshot ride this afternoon / tonight. * Note - got the invite but didn't buy my Sling from them, so it seems open to anyone. The invite is as follows:

We hope you can join us for our Slingshot Night Ride to Electric Palm Restaurant
Friday, August 28th leaving from Falls Church or Woodbridge at 7 pm
Calling All Slingshots!!!
Come show off your Slingshot and network with other owners!
Please arrive by 6:30 pm for pre-ride meeting and check in.

Ride will end at The Electric Palm Restaurant by 9pm
If you can't make the ride, feel free to come directly to the Electric Palm and join in the end party!!!
Stay and enjoy complimentary appetizers & music after the ride.
The Electric Palm also has a full dinner menu and great venue for enjoying a Friday night after your ride.

Register to be apart of the fun!
Anticipated FALLS CHURCH RIDE ROUTE
Anticipated WOODBRIDGE RIDE ROUTE
I doubt I can make it, but hey - a reason to enjoy this weather, I think I'd deserve a next level of hell for not passing the invite along.

·
Registered
925 Posts

http://www.wherethepoweris.com/eventslist.htm?groupId=32638&itemId=150789&utm_source=Copy+of+slingshot+invite&utm_campaign=Auction+14+-+Friday+2&utm_medium=email

Figured I'd pass this along. Coleman's Powersports sent out an email yesterday about a Slingshot ride this afternoon / tonight. * Note - got the invite but didn't buy my Sling from them, so it seems open to anyone. The invite is as follows:

I doubt I can make it, but hey - a reason to enjoy this weather, I think I'd deserve a next level of hell for not passing the invite along.
Thanks, hrmiracle... I will try to make it, but I don't get off until 6:00 and depending on how bad traffic is...:(

thanks, Lrobbi

·
Registered
424 Posts

Thanks Heather....

·
Registered
925 Posts
It was a Great Night... it was good to meet JDin and his wife as well as TheRock.... and several others. Coleman Motorsports really did a good job with this. For me it was a last minute, quick after work thing...and back to work as I post this. Great information exchange and awesome ideas.

VA - Coleman MS Sponsord SSnight3.jpg
VA - Coleman MS Sponsord SSnight1.jpg
VA - Coleman MS Sponsord SSnight2.jpg

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,155 Posts
Looks like a great evening and several nice looking Ss. A couple white ones too @RABTECH too bad Heather wasn't there for the pics, I always enjoy her pics they bring out the color in the Ss :p

·
May be Addressed as "Madame HRMiracle"
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AH man! Just got a message from @lrobbi that a ton of ya'll went! I thought it was going to be only a few. Damnit - looks like a great time. Next time I pass along invites, I'll try not to be a loser and not show up to them.

Sweet stuff! Good on Coleman's - simple and easy planning is always refreshing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts