Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Wanted to invite anyone in Northern IL, or Southern WI to join a new page/group. Getting it started now to plan rides/events for next riding season.
Northern Illinois Slingshot Owners
There are a couple of groups already up and running in the area..
I personally don't do face book but look around and you will find them...been up and running about 2 years...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking and found nothing in the immediate area. If you have any info on groups along the IL/WI boarder, please let me know

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have been looking and found nothing in the immediate area. If you have any info on groups along the IL/WI boarder, please let me know
Look at slingshot Chicagoland on FB. Website with the same name coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I looked at Chicago land FB , I may be wrong but it seems to me the club is in Kanas. I am located Illinois Wisconsin state line. A Long ride to be included in this group. Anything closer?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Look for 'Slingshot Chicagoland' on FB... Thats the local club

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm interested as well in finding any groups in the Chicagoland area. I have a '16 SL Slingshot that I love. I also just started worked at a dealership for Polaris. I would be happy to arrange any meetings for the groups at my dealership. I also pay for referrals and we do free shipping to your door.
I would love to interact with any Slingshot groups and figure how we can help each other out. Really need to get some riding and F&B events for Chicagoland !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts