Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Northern California owners or potential owners in the Bay Area? I am #10 for a base at Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sacramento area. Should have mine by February/March.
I delayed delivery till later.
Want to see how the SS does upon first coming out. No regrets either.
Give me time to see how the turbo offerings fair plus other mods. My SS should be the way I want it by spring or so.
We'll have to plan a coast run.
Say a Saturday/ Sunday trip.
Can't wait to hit the coast and several mountain roads I know.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm #1 for a base model at Spirit; I was there a couple of weeks ago and Kevin said they were getting one of each.

Haven't heard from him since then.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I know Hollister Honda recieved 2 SL . One of them was sold to Mike Corbin maker of Corbin custom seats. I'm pretty sure he is making something for the slingshot. The other SL is for demo of which I tested last Monday morning. Thank god no rain for a demo ride. Had a blast with 3-thumbs up...go figure. Still waiting for the 1st. SS TITANIUM to come for 3 months already ,#1 on list.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I am #20 at Spirit in San Ho. Sl model. With all of the complaints, I'm starting to have second thoughts about the quality. :nailbiting:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Picked my SL up at California Speed-Sports on Nov-26th and have put over 1300 miles on it commuting from San Ramon to Santa Clara and driving it hard on all the good roads in the East Bay and the Penninsula: Mines, del Valle, Calaveras, Palomars, Norris Canyon, 9, 1, 84, 35 and Redwood. I love my Slingshot. Surpasses my expectations - and I had pretty high expectations

·
Registered
508 Posts
Picked my SL up at California Speed-Sports on Nov-26th and have put over 1300 miles on it commuting from San Ramon to Santa Clara and driving it hard on all the good roads in the East Bay and the Penninsula: Mines, deValle, Calaveras, Palomars, Norris Canyon, 9, 1, 84, 35 and Redwood. I love my Slingshot. Surpasses my expectations - and I had pretty high expectations
Nancy says "Hi". Sweetest lady I've ever met. Seen a postcard from you. You have many toys....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Picked my SL up at California Speed-Sports on Nov-26th and have put over 1300 miles on it commuting from San Ramon to Santa Clara and driving it hard on all the good roads in the East Bay and the Penninsula: Mines, deValle, Calaveras, Palomars, Norris Canyon, 9, 1, 84, 35 and Redwood. I love my Slingshot. Surpasses my expectations - and I had pretty high expectations
Gene, would you share your experience with California Speed Sport? Purchase and service.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts