Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my deposit on a Grey Base in Canton GA but changed it to Jasper TN because of a better deal MSRP no shipping, $200 set and install for w/s and light kit. Looks good to me. #1 on their Base model.

Anyone else in N GA or lower TN?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Gary, I'm glad you looked around and was able to find a place to save you the money we were talking about. I'm just waiting like you for the dealer to let me know when they get a VIN number. Then the itch will really kick in.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like there are not a lot of SS owners on the forum from N GA!

My dealer in TN has 3 orders from GA, My order, one other one from Ellijay and another from Blairsville. I assume they may also have some from Chattanooga too, will talk to them later today and find out my status and the latest rumors from them! HA!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Latest info this week from Battle Creek Sports in Jasper TN was that they have 5 orders and will let me know as soon as they start getting some gear in. They also had heard some might be getting a dealer unit for display but not for sale although they did not know it they were getting one. Cycle nation in Canton GA said they might get a Unit in for display, and that their two dealerships in the Atlanta area had 17 orders.

Just waiting to find out where one is in the flesh so I can see and touch one!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Gary

I live in the NW side of the ATL and have property up in Murphy. NC. Where you live is the perfect location to enjoy the Slingshot. With all of the great switchback roads and mountain climbs you have in your area I envy you. Hopefully in the spring we can meet up and ride up there.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Gary

I live in the NW side of the ATL and have property up in Murphy. NC. Where you live is the perfect location to enjoy the Slingshot. With all of the great switchback roads and mountain climbs you have in your area I envy you. Hopefully in the spring we can meet up and ride up there.
Hi fast Eddie!

We will have to get together after we get our SS and take a few back roads! Can't wait!

Gary

·
Registered
49 Posts
I put my deposit on a Grey Base in Canton GA but changed it to Jasper TN because of a better deal MSRP no shipping, $200 set and install for w/s and light kit. Looks good to me. #1 on their Base model.

Cartersville. Will be getting my SL on 12/26/14 from Canton.

·
Registered
396 Posts
There's a South Alabama gent with an SL on order that has a second home not far from Helen. I know he's registered on here so maybe he'll pipe up. Somehow after spending time with him and taking him for a ride / drive in mind I failed to ask his screen name or tell him mine.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good to see everyone getting their SS's!
Once the weather starts getting better, we should all get together for a N GA cruise! I am waiting to see if my local biker group will still want us cruising with them? I think they will, but it would also be great to just have a SS only cruise too!

·
Registered
166 Posts

Got mine in Jasper too... Nice folks run that place... I live in Blue Ridge Ga. Have a noisy grinding sound from the Angle drive area when I picked it up... Taking it back for them to check it out during first service..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Ringgold and I have had my Sling for 2 Months and love riding around in it and seeing every ones expression when I pull up in it.
I have not seen anyone around here yet with one .
I would like to start a North GA Sling Shot Riding Club so we could meet and ride together.
If you live in the area let me know If you are interested in something like this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts