Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in here from the above listed areas? Even Mississippi ? I am in Panama City, Fl. Looking for others in this area. I have my deposit down on a base model adding on a windshield and going from there.

Stephen.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I live about 15minutes north of Atlanta, I do frequent PCB though usually go 4-5 times a year. It all depends on how my new job is just started 4 weeks ago. May not be able to take off the Friday-Monday thing anymore. Also where are you purchasing yours from?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am buying from Dothan Powersports in Dothan, AL. They are the closest to me, and they recently did some good warranty work on my Yamaha Rhino that the local dealer told me 4-6 weeks before they could even look at it. They did the whole job in 2 weeks, and that included the 4th of July holiday.
I was pleased with their service, and told the head boss up there that I was buying this from them because of their service dept.

Stephen

·
Registered
241 Posts
That's cool, I'm getting mine from Oplika, Al. They were really nice when I called, and plus they had a 1st group down payment so I pulled the trigger with the them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anyone in here from the above listed areas? Even Mississippi ? I am in Panama City, Fl. Looking for others in this area. I have my deposit down on a base model adding on a windshield and going from there.

Stephen.
I live in the Birmingham area but have been going to thunder beach for about 10 yrs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts