Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the North-East we have some the best roads that curve and beautiful scenery. Maybe someone could organize a meet/outing, 1-day 2-days 3-days with lodging ????? Lets kick it around Tom n Carol

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I like Lake George NY, that's an option!
I always have gone to americade at lake George. Been there almost every year since it started in 83. Usually first week of June. May want to crash that. Fun to see all the bikes. I will leave the wing home.

·
Registered
362 Posts
There are many Maple Houses here in New Hampshire where you can watch them make the candies and the syrup from the raw sap. Better than any store bought syrup. Not cheap either..

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
There are many Maple Houses here in New Hampshire where you can watch them make the candies and the syrup from the raw sap. Better than any store bought syrup. Not cheap either..
Thanks, We all kinda hi jacked Mister Z06's thread. I for one am sorry. I Get lost sometimes.

NORTH EAST MEET UP, AND GO

·
Registered
901 Posts
In the North-East we have some the best roads that curve and beautiful scenery. Maybe someone could organize a meet/outing, 1-day 2-days 3-days with lodging ????? Lets kick it around Tom n Carol
One of our first rides in the Spring will be be from here (Connecticut), to Cooperstown NY. Love Cooperstown in the Spring!! Nice hotel right in town, shopping, restaurants, HOF, ............Did a back road trip there for a wedding a few years back that was a beautiful ride. Lake George would be another ride also. Tons to do up there!!! C'mon Fastlanze, you'll have yours by then!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts