Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Picked mine up in Battle Creek Powersports in Jasper TN just west of Chattanoga, on I-24.

Talk to Phynessa her and her husband own the place, Tammy was my sales rep. Nice folks, they did me right. Small store but lots of Polaris stuff. Last time I had talked to them they had sold 8 SSs.

Tell them I sent you!

I have not had good experiences with or had good reports about our local Canton dealer so I think I will go back to Jasper for my service.

·
Registered
187 Posts
How many slings are in the great NEA? I am the first from the jonesboro dealer. I think the west memphis dealer has sold 2. Anyone else?

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm in Jonesboro and am just about to pull the trigger on a grey with upgrades.. I'll buy mine from Barton's in West Memphis, because I like to work directly with Frank Barton.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm in Jonesboro and am just about to pull the trigger on a grey with upgrades.. I'll buy mine from Barton's in West Memphis, because I like to work directly with Frank Barton.
I talked with both and they are shipping mine to jonesboro. Same deals as west memphis. Call Chris in jtown. Tell him Greg sent you. He has done really well for me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Picked my Titanium SS today. It was a brisk ride home tonight, but enjoyable!! Hope to see a few more in the Northeast Arkansas area by spring.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I had ordered one a month ago, very shortly after I was in a tragic motorcycle accident on Hwy63 between Trumann & Bay... I literally ordered it a week after getting out of the hospital.

Since there ended up being a reported shipping delay, I bought the Titanium/Grey demo today, and will bring her home in a day or so. ☺

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had ordered one a month ago, very shortly after I was in a tragic motorcycle accident on Hwy63 between Trumann & Bay... I literally ordered it a week after getting out of the hospital.

Since there ended up being a reported shipping delay, I bought the Titanium/Grey demo today, and will bring her home in a day or so. ☺
Wow. Sorry to hear about the accident. I live in trumann. I looked at their demo. That is what made me order my base. I will be out in jonesboro Saturday riding. If your around we should meet up. It's crazy driving through town in the SS! 2 would be insane!

·
Registered
187 Posts

I saw the pic on Barton's website. Congrats!! Enjoy the craziness!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts