Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Just put a deposit down on a SL. Can't wait for the madness to begin! Glad there is a forum out to read all the fun everyone is having.
Stretch some curves!
Mike
Not just a forum, the best forum on the web! Welcome and congratulations Mike, happy to have you here!!:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats!! What dealer in Missouri and how many are ahead of you on the list? If you don't want to wait there are dealers with inventory to sell right now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The place I'm buy through is Austin's Polaris in KC. Would always travel if there is a better deal. I think I'm 5th on the list. I bought my RZR here so they have been pretty good to me. But I'm always up for suggestions. Thank you all for the insight!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The place I'm buy through is Austin's Polaris in KC. Would always travel if there is a better deal. I think I'm 5th on the list. I bought my RZR here so they have been pretty good to me. But I'm always up for suggestions. Thank you all for the insight!
The Slingshot web site has a dealer locator, you can look to see if anyone else is close to you, just depends on how much over MSRP they are charging you and/or how satisfied you are with your deal as to how much effort you want to expend.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome.... if you haven't seen it yet, check out the delivery checklist, it's a list of things to check on the SS when you pick it up from the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts