Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

NON Helmet Bluetooth headset with mic?

6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  azeinstein 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a good NON Helmet headset with mic. When riding I have a hard time hearing the radio and also can not hold a conversation with my passenger because I can't hear too well. Anyone have any suggestions for a good set that would allow me to hear music and also be able to talk and hear my passanger? Again, this would be for something I would not attach to a helmet. Just something over the head or in the ear. Welcome to any suggestions. Thank you Laura

#6 ·
Hi Laura,

My wife and I tried the Dena SPH10's. We did not like the clarity, lower volume or broken communications. Least of all, after just a half hour of wearing, the tops of both our ears were quite sore. We returned them, I could never travel 9+hrs wearing those. Others obviously had better experiences and they are the "best value" because not much like them exist.

If money is no problem, or you need to fix this issue at whatever the cost so that you can better enjoy your Sling. I have no experience with these, but they sound like they will fit the bill(quite a hefty bill).;)

Sensear SmartPlug SMPLUG030001 With SENS™ Face-to-Face + Two Way Radio + BlueTooth + Built-in Short Range Two-Way Communications (NRR 31) - Self-Contained Two-Way Headsets

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.