Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like mine will be in the garage for awhile... No warm days in sight..guess I will just sit and stare at it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I hear ya, Got mine to the fabrication shop just before the snow here in KC, at least mine is getting some upgrades instead of just sitting in the garage. That is about the only positive I can see to this snow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Woke up to the white stuff my shelf today , Found a extra piece on mine . Front shock bottom mount the break line runs one side of it in a bracket ,but they put the same set up for a line holder on the other side -but no line for it . I was thinking wtf I lost a line ?

·
Registered
434 Posts
well at least you all have something to look at while it snows.
I'm sitting here in Florida, 60-70 degrees, blue skies, and don't have s**t to look at except the calendar counting down the days to the end of the year.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This past winter, I had my heat gear on and decided to ride over the mountain pass from Cherokee, NC to Pigeon Forge, TN. It was about 36 degrees or so when I started. By the time I got halfway up, I had to turn around and come back. It was snowing so heavily. Yes, I got it all on GoPro. The traction control is awesome on this thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts