Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I talked to the Va dealers; they said it was like when the Spyder first came out and wasn't yet authorized for sale in Md. Guy I talked to was confident they'd still be able to sell to Marylanders and title in Md.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard from Pete's Cycle today. They will be selling the Slingshot as soon as it is approved for sale in Marylandastan! That is great - Pete's is a first rate outfit! :woot:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Pete's is a good place. What's up with Maryland not approving sales? That seems a little overly restrictive. It's almost as bad as...well Maryland. :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
I went to Pete's to put a down payment, then the price was like 1400 more. So I left and I bought mine at ridersville in wv. Talk to mr Harold,he gave me a great price

·
Registered
107 Posts
I went to Pete's to put a down payment, then the price was like 1400 more. So I left and I bought mine at ridersville in wv. Talk to mr Harold,he gave me a great price
I live in Hagerstowm maryland, I went to a dealer in Berkeley Springs West Virginia today, got $1,000 off the retail price, a 60-day temporary registration in West Virginia that will carry me to July 1st, i then can register it in Maryland.

·
Registered
52 Posts
YEP, Harold is the bomb at Rydersville Cycle in Berkley Spriggs. He will give you a great deal no one around here we'll come close to. No prep fees and much less than MSRP..
How did you guys handle your 500 mile required oil change and check-up? Did you take it to a dealer or do it yourself? Mine will be needed soon, Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
How did you guys handle your 500 mile required oil change and check-up? Did you take it to a dealer or do it yourself? Mine will be needed soon, Thanks.
yeah I did take it back to Ridersville only so they could look over everything at 900 miles. Everything check out to be good, cost was about 108

1 - 11 of 11 Posts