Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my problem: I have all light working on Low beams but when I switch to High beams, nothing happens, not even a flicker, the blue indicator light on the gauge cluster doesnt even illuminate. The low beams stay illuminated.

I have spent the last couple of days looking for a solution to get this problem fixed. All I was able to find about this failure was on the 2019 and older models. Most all input was to replace the switch. I looked for a replacement turn signal/dimmer switch using Google and the Polaris web site. I came up with nothing For my year model, but everything for the 2019 and older Models.

If anyone has a link to parts, tech info, or if this happed to you please let me know. Also, if there is a hidden relay, fuse or fusable link that would be helpful too. The fusebox was devoid of anything that resembled a headlight relay or fuse.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am replying to my own post. I repaired the no high beam headlight issue on my 2020 SSR. The “SECONDARY LIGHT” fuse in the main fuse box was blown. What I am to take away from what is written in the owners manual is that the headlights are considered “SECONDARY LIGHTING” and not primary. Anyway, I replaced the 10A fuse and everything began to work again. Another “Go Figure” moment in Slingshot ownership.
ADDED NOTE: For those that are having low beam problems, check the SECONDARY LIGHT fuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts