Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Thanks Guys

This is a small company of mine that designs and installs stereo, lighting and misc. accessories for MC's, ATV's and off-road vehicles.

We will be offering Plug and Play stereo kits for the base model and upgrades for the SL.in a couple of weeks after delivery.

We are also working on some Saddlebag attachments for the front fender area that will securely attach a round T-Bag. We should also have those available a couple of weeks after I can get my hands on a SS.

We will be offering a discount for all forum members

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Thanks Guys

This is a small company of mine that designs and installs stereo, lighting and misc. accessories for MC's, ATV's and off-road vehicles.

We will be offering Plug and Play stereo kits for the base model and upgrades for the SL.in a couple of weeks after delivery.

We are also working on some Saddlebag attachments for the front fender area that will securely attach a round T-Bag. We should also have those available a couple of weeks after I can get my hands on a SS.

Outstanding! Glad to you are now "Official"....LOL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks Guys

Great news sloride! Thanks for joining in as a sponsor. I am excited to see what you come up with, as I am a base model purchaser. A plug and play kit sounds great! I just couldn't justify the steep SS version for what it is. Can't wait to see what you come up with on the saddlebags too!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Batslinger,

I think the space for a double din is there and if so, just about anything is possible. Till I can get my hands on it, I don't want to make promises. My biggest concern for some of these systems is the weather. I am talking to Fusion about some of their decks, but they are very pricey

I don't want to install something that might not hold up. But we will figure it out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts