Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
ROSE DALE MOTOR SPORTS ALB NM FIRST DEALER TAKING DEPOSIT ON POLARIS SLINGSHOT CALL MICHAEL AT 505 897 1519 OR PM . WE HAVE LIMTED UNITS TO SELL.
ROSE DALE MOTOR SPORTS ALB NM FIRST DEALER TAKING DEPOSIT ON POLARIS SLINGSHOT CALL MICHAEL AT 505 897 1519 OR PM . WE HAVE LIMTED UNITS TO SELL.

Sweet Congrats Mike !!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am interested in dealers in the 11743 or 23235 zip codes. I emailed polaris, for dealers, they did not reply.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I bet atleast 3 of the local polaris dealers will get this. they sell Honda Yamaha and Victory Motorcycles so this should fit right in :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations to Rosedale Motorsports , I cant think of a better dealer to carry the new SLINGSHOT , will be watching and checking to get all the lastest info , will be down @ your shop looking for it to come in................

·
Registered
98 Posts
When does the NM dealership expect to actually have them in the showroom to sell?

I contacted several Polaris dealerships just asking if they will carry the Slingshot. One said they would and they are expecting their Slingshot (singular) in October.

Sounds like the vehicle won't be available until the end of the year or even early 2015.

Kinda sucks but then again it will allow me to start saving for it. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
When does the NM dealership expect to actually have them in the showroom to sell?

I contacted several Polaris dealerships just asking if they will carry the Slingshot. One said they would and they are expecting their Slingshot (singular) in October.

Sounds like the vehicle won't be available until the end of the year or even early 2015.

Kinda sucks but then again it will allow me to start saving for it.
WE SHOULD HAVE OUR FIFST ONE BY SEPT ALL BY OCT REMEMBER NOT ALL DEALERS ARE THE SAME

·
Registered
167 Posts
Black is the fastest, so how many black ones did you get allocated?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts