Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello NJ. Think only 5 NJ dealers. So excited to have my hand on an intiial shipment to dealer. Titanium loaded. Sold my 2010 Can Am Spyder RT SE5. Maybe we will get lucky and initial 3 to dealer will arrive in September. Cannot arrive soon enough!!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hello NJ. Think only 5 NJ dealers. So excited to have my hand on an intiial shipment to dealer. Titanium loaded. Sold my 2010 Can Am Spyder RT SE5. Maybe we will get lucky and initial 3 to dealer will arrive in September. Cannot arrive soon enough!!!
Welcome to the game! What dealer did you use? What deal are they offering?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ocean County PowerSports. Paid $23,999 (+prep/freight @ $1400) for base Titanium with blade shield, infotainment kit, wheel kit and interior light kit. No labor charge. Leaving dealer stock tires that come with base Titanium. Now I just want it!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the game! What dealer did you use? What deal are they offering?
Ocean County PowerSports. Paid $23,999 (+prep/freight @ $1400) for base Titanium with blade shield, infotainment kit, wheel kit and interior light kit. No labor charge. Leaving dealer stock tires that come with base Titanium. Now I just want it!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Thanks for the reply Ken, Its about what I am paying at Rolling Fast Cycles in Lebanon NJ. Are the wheels part of the deal? If not, it might be worth keeping them and selling them here when they start rolling out

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the reply Ken, Its about what I am paying at Rolling Fast Cycles in Lebanon NJ. Are the wheels part of the deal? If not, it might be worth keeping them and selling them here when they start rolling out
The wheels are part of the deal. Rolling Fast was willing to do the labor for free and leave me with the wheels. They were also around $750 more than Ocean. Didn't want to deal with the wheels and their initial two were sold and I did not want to wait any longer than I needed to. Figured I got the color I wanted with features of the SL plus the bonus of the interior light kit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's great.. they just quoted me 23500 for just the base no extras.???

·
Registered
132 Posts
I live in central NJ. I travel 1 hr to locomotion powersports in suffern. Bought 5 bikes from them over the years and now a SS. They have always been fair with me and very good to their customers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got an e-mail from a dealer near me the other day saying they are taking deposits on slingshots. I'm going to call then later when their open and get some pricing and see if they have any on display.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was there the other day. No display as of last saturday. They just became an approved dealer. Probably wont take delivery for a while. I will get mine serviced there.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Likewise - was there last week to pick up my Victory from service and I didn't see any displays. I asked if they were getting Indians and SS. they said SS and Honda - no Indian, which kind of shocked me a bit

1 - 20 of 27 Posts