Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Uhm, I only see one pic but the title to the thread clearly states PICS.... I WANT MORE!!!! haha only kidding. Very nice pic regardless.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhm, I only see one pic but the title to the thread clearly states PICS.... I WANT MORE!!!! haha only kidding. Very nice pic regardless.
lol...it is the fault of google translation if I did not put an S phrase was too strange !!:D

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Centhron is awesome. Let's meet up around Niagara Falls one day. My wife is dying to go and that would give me an excuse to visit our buddy in Canada.
Sorry to hear that about your wife ... sad ... :(

Yes Niagara Falls would be a great great ride to go to see a friend / cousin southern :). Let's see next summer!!;)

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Sorry to hear that about your wife ... sad ... :(

Yes Niagara Falls would be a great great ride to go to see a friend / cousin southern :). Let's see next summer!!;)
I'm sorry man, she's not dead! She really wants to go there. It was a poor choice of words! My mistake.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha!! The joke is that i copy and paste before read what you said and now when i read it i understand what you say without Google Translation....loll....maybe i can have more confidance in me before translate! lol:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts