Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sale on our newly redesigned Cockpit Seat Shade Cover.

This is our own designed Cockpit Seat Shade Cover. Made with Marine grade material and stitching. Lighter than last years, folds even smaller and more compact with redesigned features like longer side to keep the water and HOT sun out of your bike. Don't forget it will fit with any aftermarket Top and with TricLeds Wind Wingz.

Get yours today.

At checkout you can get a $15.00 off and FREE Shipping within the U.S. if you use Coupon code: ssc15

To order yours today. Please visit us @ Polaris Slingshot Seat Cockpit Cover - With OR Without windshield

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you tired of your seat being HOT, someone sitting in your bike or rain getting your seats and interior soaking wet?

Check out the Sale we are running on our redesigned Seat Shade Covers for your SS.

Use PROMO CODE: ssc15

$15.00 off regular price and FREE shipping within the U.S.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Kind of looks like a push lawnmower grass catcher, LOL. But anything beats coming back to your SS only to find a big FAT dude eating an ice cream cone which is melting all over the place, sitting in your seat! This didn't happen to my SS but it did happen to a friend of mine who owns a convertible car, haha. My friend went totally nuts on the guy! Just for a slight second I thought my friend was going to go to far on the guy. If he would have done just a bit more I would have had to calm him down at that point!

He walked up to the guy sitting inside his vehicle and asked him how he liked his car. The guy looked up in between licking his arm and hand with the ice cream cone in it and smiled at my friend. In a split second my friend grabbed the ice cream cone from the guys hand and then slammed it all over the guys shirt. This made the fat guy really mad about his ice cream which in turn made the guy get out of his car. The guy then grabbed the melting ice cream cone off his shirt and threw it on my friend. This is the part where I thought my friend was going to come unglued, LOL!

The ice cream didn't manage to land on my friend but it did hit the ground hard enough for it to get all of his shoes! My buddy was just getting ready to slap the guy in the back of the head when a police car pulled up. The police officer was professional and didn't say anything out of the ordinary to my buddy which was good on his part. The officer asked what was going on so my friend explained to him what happened. The officer then asked my friend if he wanted the guy arrested for breaking or entering! My buddy and I talked about it with each other for a few seconds. The end result was the guy not getting arrested for breaking or entering but actually for public intoxication. All said and done the ice cream eating bandit stated he thought the car was his, LOL.

So I guess those nice covers you have for sale might be a wise investment, sling on.

·
Registered
434 Posts
question...the cockpit cover w/windshield says it will work ONLY with factory blade. I have an F4 standard height.

Isn't this close enough to the height of the factory windshield so that it will also work with my F4?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am interested in possibley getting one of these.
Can you please tell me if they will work with a MadStad Stinger roof and MadStad dual windshield ?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
question...the cockpit cover w/windshield says it will work ONLY with factory blade. I have an F4 standard height.

Isn't this close enough to the height of the factory windshield so that it will also work with my F4?
Good evening @FredGarvin. I just did a trial fit for you and the F4 factory height windshield is a little wider by about an 1+- on either side in the top corners. I would say it fits like factory blade, but the protective material doesn't cover the corners and may rub your F4 windshield.

Give us a call and we can discuss your options.

Thanks for your interest and question.

714-749-3766
allthingsthree.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am interested in possibley getting one of these.
Can you please tell me if they will work with a MadStad Stinger roof and MadStad dual windshield ?
Thanks in advance
@SLLE Canada. I have PM you.

For those wondering. YES. Our No windshield 2016 Redesigned Cockpit Seat Shade Cover will work with all windshields and dual windshields(MadStad, F4 etc) . Our Cover also was designed to work with the Sling Wingz. Check them out on our website. allthingsthree.com.

Thanks for your interest.

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts

This is our own designed Cockpit Seat Shade Cover. Made with Marine grade material and stitching. Lighter than last years, folds even smaller and more compact with redesigned features like longer side to keep the water and HOT sun out of your bike. Don't forget it will fit with any aftermarket Top and with TricLeds Wind Wingz.

Get yours today.

At checkout you can get a $15.00 off and FREE Shipping within the U.S. if you use Coupon code: ssc15

To order yours today. Please visit us @ Polaris Slingshot Seat Cockpit Cover - With OR Without windshield
Any chance you have some of the grey with windshields left
Grey if possible for a 2015
Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any chance you have some of the grey with windshields left
Grey if possible for a 2015
Thanks
Good evening @Macaws. If you check out our website at www.allthingsthree.com you can see what we have in stock. To answer your question yes we have one or two Grey over the windshield covers which have a little shorter sides. Please make note that the Grey with windshield Cockpit Seat Shade Cover only works with the factory Blade windshield without Sling Wingz installed.

If you are interested in our newly redesigned Black Seat Shade Cover we have stock in those as well. This redesigned cover works with any year Slingshot with or without windshield of any type and alows for Sling Wingz.

If you have any questions please feel to reach us directly via email [email protected] or call us directly 714.749.3766 9am-6pm P.S.T.

·
I have moved on!
2,900 Posts
Good evening @Macaws. If you check out our website at www.allthingsthree.com you can see what we have in stock. To answer your question yes we have one or two Grey over the windshield covers which have a little shorter sides. Please make note that the Grey with windshield Cockpit Seat Shade Cover only works with the factory Blade windshield without Sling Wingz installed.

If you are interested in our newly redesigned Black Seat Shade Cover we have stock in those as well. This redesigned cover works with any year Slingshot with or without windshield of any type and alows for Sling Wingz.

If you have any questions please feel to reach us directly via email [email protected] or call us directly 714.749.3766 9am-6pm P.S.T.
That answers some of my questions - I will give you a call when I have a break from work

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts

Get yours today.

What's the price. I think I missed it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts