Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put down my deposit on an SL a month ago. Aquishly waiting like the rest of you, and hoping for an indian summer that last long enough to get in at least a cpl rides in before the snow flys! Anyone else here from the Northwest?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome! I'm in Yakima. Weather is PERFECT for riding right now -- I'm with you, let's hope it sticks for a while!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! I'm in Yakima. Weather is PERFECT for riding right now -- I'm with you, let's hope it sticks for a while!
Hey Heffa- What model are you getting? I assume, like Spokane , There was a very limited supply to choose from in Yakima on the first shipment. I missed out on the only SL that was coming to Spokane, but reserved one that is heading to Liberty lake. Are you getting any info from the dealer down there as far as delivery? My guy is telling me another 4 weeks!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Heffa- What model are you getting? I assume, like Spokane , There was a very limited supply to choose from in Yakima on the first shipment. I missed out on the only SL that was coming to Spokane, but reserved one that is heading to Liberty lake. Are you getting any info from the dealer down there as far as delivery? My guy is telling me another 4 weeks!
I was first to put a deposit on an SL at the local dealer, so I'll be getting it in the first shipment. They aren't offering any hints as to delivery time. When I stopped by on Thursday they mentioned they haven't received their display yet, so I'm taking that as a discouraging sign. I bet 4 weeks is pretty accurate.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Looks like the 10-day forecast is back to warm for us here, I hope you do get that Indian Summer too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts