Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Long time lurker of this forum since the polaris slingshot was unveiled. I have been intrigued by it ever since as it fits my lifestyle much better compared to motorcycles which I will miss. Finally sold my motorcycle yesterday(Kawi Z1000) and put a deposit down on a base model slingshot today.

Located in Denver and even though we have temps in the 20s and snow on the ground, can't wait to get it.

All the dealers around Denver wanted around $1500 on top of MSRP for freight and set-up. Found a dealer in Cheyenne, WY(about two hours away) who are selling the slingshot at MSRP with no dealer fees. Very happy with that.

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Welcome! Out of curiosity, what number depositor are you at your dealership? I like to get a feel for the demand out in the real world.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Out of curiosity, what number depositor are you at your dealership? I like to get a feel for the demand out in the real world.
Number 7 at the dealer in Cheyenne, WY. Most dealers I talked to in Denver had about 4 on the wait list.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dealer told me that the first two they are getting are two SLs, they already ordered 9 more on top of the two and Polaris already approved their order according to my dealer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi all,

Long time lurker of this forum since the polaris slingshot was unveiled. I have been intrigued by it ever since as it fits my lifestyle much better compared to motorcycles which I will miss. Finally sold my motorcycle yesterday(Kawi Z1000) and put a deposit down on a base model slingshot today.

Located in Denver and even though we have temps in the 20s and snow on the ground, can't wait to get it.

All the dealers around Denver wanted around $1500 on top of MSRP for freight and set-up. Found a dealer in Cheyenne, WY(about two hours away) who are selling the slingshot at MSRP with no dealer fees. Very happy with that.

if you are getting quoted MSRP and no addons and no freight you are getting I think a real good deal

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the dealership here in Denver ended up cutting there fees above MSRP and made me a deal. Cancelled my order in Wyoming and picked this up tonight.

Noticed some paint edging problems, 2nd to 1st has a problem, but other than that it was a warmer than expected ride home. It was 38 degrees, but tucked inside the Slingshot made the ride nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts