Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the Slingshot website and under "news" there is a new headline titled "Slingshot units are getting ready to roll" and a sub-headline "Check out a behind the scenes look at how the Polaris Slingshot is made". There is a video box but when you click play you get a static screen with the message "This video is private". Can anyone else see the actual video? It's dated July 28th and I know this is just recently there. Just another polaris screw up?????http://www.polaris.com/en-us/slingshot/stories

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I just went to the Slingshot website and under "news" there is a new headline titled "Slingshot units are getting ready to roll" and a sub-headline "Check out a behind the scenes look at how the Polaris Slingshot is made". There is a video box but when you click play you get a static screen with the message "This video is private". Can anyone else see the actual video? It's dated July 28th and I know this is just recently there. Just another polaris screw up?????http://www.polaris.com/en-us/slingshot/stories
Getting the same static & the same private video message

·
Registered
95 Posts
I get the same thing. I don't know if they realize that we can't see the video.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
That sucks. I get private also. Someone tell them that we have a video that they need to see. I love the Hitler video.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Maybe Polaris is too busy selling overpriced displays to the hundreds of dealers to worry about such a minor issue as the main web site viewed by the buying public not working properly...

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...or maybe they designed the release of the video to build excitement. I'm sure it's coming soon at a date TBD

·
Registered
330 Posts
My dealer called and said Polaris "may" unlock that video if they feel all the displays are up and if all the people on the waiting list's do 200 push up's each!

·
Registered
95 Posts
got the same message. Now I am wondering why I spend all my time here reading these post. I don't even have a life any more.
Where's the Beef!
Yep my wife thinks I'm a little distracted, or suffering mental anguish from all the digging for just one more bit of information.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just went to the Slingshot website and under "news" there is a new headline titled "Slingshot units are getting ready to roll" and a sub-headline "Check out a behind the scenes look at how the Polaris Slingshot is made". There is a video box but when you click play you get a static screen with the message "This video is private". Can anyone else see the actual video? It's dated July 28th and I know this is just recently there. Just another polaris screw up?????http://www.polaris.com/en-us/slingshot/stories[/QUOTE
I followed this link and found nothing like what was described. All I see are the news releases from July.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They took it down, it was there this weekend, dated in July as well. Guess they figured they teased us long enough with it

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just left the Polaris website and while I was checking out the menu items a small screen appeared saying I was chosen to take a survey on my experiences with the website. I thought that I was going to get an opportunity to vent a little; but it disappeared quickly and never came up again. They are obviously tinkering with he site.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I just left the Polaris website and while I was checking out the menu items a small screen appeared saying I was chosen to take a survey on my experiences with the website. I thought that I was going to get an opportunity to vent a little; but it disappeared quickly and never came up again. They are obviously tinkering with he site.
The MotherShip have there eyes on you....be careful............

1 - 20 of 26 Posts