Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty good walk around video
I just noticed a 12v plug in between the seats (2:35 mark)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its interesting the dials tilt with the wheel. I have never seen that before.

Yeah pretty cool how the whole cluster articulates with he wheel. Although I'm not sure I'll like that until I sit in one. The angle may make the gauges hard to read.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dealer told me there are a handful of dealers that received SSs for showroom only privileges. Rolling fast in NJ has them as well. No rides and u can't even sit in it

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
My dealer told me there are a handful of dealers that received SSs for showroom only privileges. Rolling fast in NJ has them as well. No rides and u can't even sit in it
That is a dealer that keeps some models parked for Polaris while they tour other dealerships. Same as Simi in the video above. That's a a Canadian pre-production model that has been touring that side of the country, and it is not for sale, it's just visiting.

·
Registered
129 Posts
We are currently in Elkton MD and we’re really wanting to see the new Slingshot to be able to touch it. Does anyone know who would have one close to that we could just see it.

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
That is a dealer that keeps some models parked for Polaris while they tour other dealerships. Same as Simi in the video above. That's a a Canadian pre-production model that has been touring that side of the country, and it is not for sale, it's just visiting.
Yes Kip you are correct. The Slingshot at SimiRV is the same Canadian model that was at Bert's Mega Mall the week prior.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts