Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
141 - 156 of 156 Posts
View attachment 24723 Loving my top. I have a mod coming which I think will set it off even more. Top side storage and mirror.
Got mine at Wayne's Sunday and loving it!

So I'm also getting another kind of mirror but I have my Thule Box from my Prius that I can use on the SS something like this;

I've gone 90mph and no movement from the clamps plus it flows air down towards the cockpit as well AND I thought I would have to sell my Cockpit Cover because of the Roll Cage BUT looks like it works!

You are so very welcome it's been a bit painful in the redesign process however seeing 20 and 30 minute install times is much much better than 2 hours and a ratchet strap. I appreciate your patience and I hoped I'm redeemed a bit! The velcro should pose no issues as we use the best 3m stuff on the market.
Hey Wayne, Glad to see you got the install down easier. Looking good.

The old days!! thanx john
It really was extremely simple. I have put on many major mods on many vehicles. This was the first that I could ask my significant other to assist with, it was not stressful, and we both wanted to jump in and enjoy the mod minutes after it was done. We are major mod folks who have been very active in other obtuse car communities before this.

It really was extremely simple. I have put on many major mods on many vehicles. This was the first that I could ask my significant other to assist with, it was not stressful, and we both wanted to jump in and enjoy the mod minutes after it was done. We are major mod folks who have been very active in other obtuse car communities before this.
thank you so much, it speaks volumes that we got it right.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.