Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
121 - 140 of 156 Posts
The Twist Top is great.
Took it on a trip to the So Cal mountains last weekend, traveling through Mojave desert.
The top paid for itself stopping the direct heat,
Bako is typically 100+ all through July/August 106 this Sunday
thanks to the Guys at Twist, great customer service
By the way, not one bit of movement on the top, even at 90.

Yup, I just got my new Twist top yesterday! To me about a half hour to put it on by myself. It was pretty easy. It took a little force to get everything to line up correctly. But overall it was easy. The packaging probably could have been a bit better. And there were a few little scratches and stuff on the frame. But once the canvas got put on everything was covered up. It looks great, It functions well, I had to adjust the way I usually enter and exit but now I feel it is easier being able to use the frame for support. The exhaust seems to scream a bit louder on acceleration and the stereo is a little clearer at higher speeds. Overall I am very happy with the top so far, but just a little concerned that the Velcro will hold up in the long run. I also got one of Twists brake covers and it looks a bazillion times better than that fugly spring assembly.

Thanks a ton @wayne, Youve certainly made up for all the delays in getting the top. I especially like how the canvas wraps around the front now instead of having that metal plate on the front.

Oh, and the new mirror mounts.... superb!

For those owners with the Twist top the side panels Wayne offers makes getting in and out a whole lot easier. I didn't think they would make that much of a difference but I sure was wrong there. Glad we went ahead and ordered ours.
Thanks for another great product Wayne.
Larry

For those owners with the Twist top the side panels Wayne offers makes getting in and out a whole lot easier. I didn't think they would make that much of a difference but I sure was wrong there. Glad we went ahead and ordered ours.
Thanks for another great product Wayne.
Larry
Yes u are correct, love our side panels

Here's a pic of mine. I'll try to get a side view pic later . If you look at the front corner you'll see it's more rounded than the stock side panels are.

Yup, I just got my new Twist top yesterday! To me about a half hour to put it on by myself. It was pretty easy. It took a little force to get everything to line up correctly. But overall it was easy. The packaging probably could have been a bit better. And there were a few little scratches and stuff on the frame. But once the canvas got put on everything was covered up. It looks great, It functions well, I had to adjust the way I usually enter and exit but now I feel it is easier being able to use the frame for support. The exhaust seems to scream a bit louder on acceleration and the stereo is a little clearer at higher speeds. Overall I am very happy with the top so far, but just a little concerned that the Velcro will hold up in the long run. I also got one of Twists brake covers and it looks a bazillion times better than that fugly spring assembly.

Thanks a ton @wayne, Youve certainly made up for all the delays in getting the top. I especially like how the canvas wraps around the front now instead of having that metal plate on the front.

Oh, and the new mirror mounts.... superb!
You are so very welcome it's been a bit painful in the redesign process however seeing 20 and 30 minute install times is much much better than 2 hours and a ratchet strap. I appreciate your patience and I hoped I'm redeemed a bit! The velcro should pose no issues as we use the best 3m stuff on the market.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.