Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
101 - 120 of 156 Posts
How is it at night? Are there any glare problems? Looks like a great solution, just worried about headlights behind.

Sonny, I notice your avatar has the mirror on the windshield brace. Was that too low to see over the hump? I am a noob. Just got my SS SL and have ordered the Twist Top. I had some ideas for the top bar but need to change them if the lower mirror attachment is a total bust.
I hollowed out the radius on the back of the mount to match the tube then I drilled a hole in the mirror base and drilled and taped the tube and screwed it to the tube

I hollowed out the radius on the back of the mount to match the tube then I drilled a hole in the mirror base and drilled and taped the tube and screwed it to the tube
I noticed that when I put the top on I had wind turbulants hammering ear so I tried ear plugs and it didn't help so I made some canvas pieces and now with the shorty windshield I can get the air in the cab and no more turblants. it was cheaper than buying a taller windshield

I noticed that when I put the top on I had wind turbulants hammering ear so I tried ear plugs and it didn't help so I made some canvas pieces and now with the shorty windshield I can get the air in the cab and no more turblants. it was cheaper than buying a taller windshield
Awe man, I really hope that isnt the case. I am getting my top tomorrow and will be really upset if it creates new problems vs just fixing the direct sun issue.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.