Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
Excited to join your community! My name is Joe. I represent the MOTORCYCLEiD vendor on this forum. I had been riding motorcycles all my life since I was little, and I’m blessed with an opportunity to share my passion for riding, fixing, building, and modifying two-wheeled machines (sometimes three-wheeled :) ) with my friends and now colleagues at work.

I have learned how to service and repair my first dual-sport 99cc Honda XR100R in my garage. Later, I have upgraded to Kawasaki Ninja 250R, modified it heavily and sold for a good price to get my current Yamaha YZF-R3. I love working on different kinds of machines, get my hands dirty, and enjoy the engine’s rumbling sound when the job is done. Also, I like to help people, so being a technical consultant at MOTORCYCLEiD.com is a dream job for me.

In case you missed the vendor section introduction, here are few words about https://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/what-is-motorcycleid-com-and-why-you-may-like-it.179429/
You will find MOTORCYCLEiD product posts and reviews in our dedicated Vendor section here on the forum:
Subscribe to stay up to date with our latest news and releases!

I am glad to become a part of the slingshotforums.com community!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts