Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome Chad -
Where are you located ? I am north ( I29 and 64th). got mine on Saturday, this week should be pretty good for us.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im down by the stadiums. Where did you get yours from? Im going out today as soon as the roads dry!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I had a deposit at Austin Trailer in Independence but they have nothing in the computer for a second delivery ( I was first on the list for Grey). I ended up going to Atlantic Iowa to get one. They had a Grey that was unsold.
I have a crazy busy week but plan to ride to work on Thursday and Friday for sure ( plaza area ).

·
Registered
791 Posts
We should do that, there is also another KC guy on the forum @Livin1day , he would probably want to meet up as well.
You betcha! Hello Chad and it looks like we have North East and me, South covered. If it's warmer this weekend I am out n about. Mine has been sitting since 11/29 and I need to get on it

·
Registered
474 Posts
What dealer did you buy yours from?

How long did it take you to get it?
@kcchad stated above that he got it from Austin Trailer in Indepenance. They received their first two SL's about two weeks ago.
I was on the list for the 1st SS but could not wait and went to Iowa to get it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You betcha! Hello Chad and it looks like we have North East and me, South covered. If it's warmer this weekend I am out n about. Mine has been sitting since 11/29 and I need to get on it
Where in NE Livin? I am over by the stadiums.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Forgot the "comma". Meant MikeKc up north, you out East, and me out south. I do know there's at least one other SL owner on the streets out south too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts