Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Welcome.
Snow tires. Or tires with spikes.
Do some ice racing. That'd be cool to try. It'd be a blast in the SlingShot.
Skis for the front and a track kit in the rear. I've always wanted to do that to an enclosed cab RZR with a heater!

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
If the Slingshot is the dawn of a new age of motorcycling, then the RZR with a ski kit could be the future of "snowmobiling". It's more practical, in a way, to own a RZR or other SxS because you can use it all year with the ski kit off, you can ride with more people, and you can put your cab kit on or off depending on how you want to experience the trail!

·
Registered
525 Posts
If the Slingshot is the dawn of a new age of motorcycling, then the RZR with a ski kit could be the future of "snowmobiling". It's more practical, in a way, to own a RZR or other SxS because you can use it all year with the ski kit off, you can ride with more people, and you can put your cab kit on or off depending on how you want to experience the trail!

haha I'd like to see that kit on a RZR4 1000 :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Just joined this forum! I ordered my Slingshot on August 4th from Johnnie K's Power Sports in Niles Ohio. They are all 100% awesome down there! I traded in my Harley Dyna and my Can An Spyder. Since I live in northeastern Ohio, I'm hoping to get it before the snow flies....do they make snow tires for the Slingshot yet...LOL?
welcome aboard. I called them today and they said November 10th. but they do have slingshot jackets I am gonna go checkout tomorrow. I am number 1 just across the pa line if mine comes in first I would be glad to let you check it out. which one did you order?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
since it's a water cooled engine, you could tap into the cooling system and add a heater core to have some heat as well. add a set of chains and you'll be good to go.......lol

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Welcome to slingshot forum. Its a great place to bitch about NOT having a slingshot. Also we offer funny videos and right now we are showing off our guns and ammo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts