Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I have been a slingshot owner for a couple years now and love whipping around town and taking country drives here in FL. Had a CanAm Spyder but never used it and get MUCH MORE use out of the slingshot, totally loving it! Found the site looking for information on some upkeep and care, great advice here :)
Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 6.05.33 PM.PNG

BTW, I have a custom clear windshield off my 2016 in excellent condition, that I'm wanting to sell if anyone is interested in making a reasonable offer, you can contact me at voluptuousdeb on my gmail account. I just saw them listed for $440 on this site... :0

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome to the party, Deb! Looking forward to your joining the conversation. Know what you mean about the fun of zipping around in a Slingshot, especially on back country roads and lanes. Sorry I can't help you sell your windshield, but with patience and the right price, I'm sure you'll find it a good home. What did you replace it with?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the party, Deb! Looking forward to your joining the conversation. Know what you mean about the fun of zipping around in a Slingshot, especially on back country roads and lanes. Sorry I can't help you sell your windshield, but with patience and the right price, I'm sure you'll find it a good home. What did you replace it with?
Thanks! Yes, the country roads are the best! Went with the 12", seemed like the original wasn't quite in the right place for my height...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts