Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Kicker LED speakers do give off a nice bit of light and I personally think the LED's in the front look great but would probably be a little too much for the rear. The seat lever requires a simple re clocking when adding the side enclosures.
Thanks Greg, thinking front enclosures will be the way to go also

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks Greg, thinking front enclosures will be the way to go also
[email protected], was just on your website, for the unloaded front speaker pods, website says they are taking pre-orders and shipping 31 Aug. Does that mean you are currently sold out and doing up a new batch? We'll be in Florida mid Sept and hoping I can get the pods shipped to whichever campground we'll be staying at to save a few bucks on cross border shipping. Will pods be available for then if I order now? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
663 Posts
Strange question for you.... I am deaf in my right ear, so I hear things a bit differently. Do you think I would hear the front Pods or the side Pods more?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Strange question for you.... I am deaf in my right ear, so I hear things a bit differently. Do you think I would hear the front Pods or the side Pods more?
I would start with the front enclosures to get the sound out in front of you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The side enclosures will fit with the PRP seats when used with the SSV Works speakers. You will need to re clock the reclining lever but they will fit.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
If I'm reading what he's saying correctly, it's easy...just loosen the screw that holds the lever on and adjust, then retighten the screw. You're just adjusting the position of the lever, not moving the whole assembly. It will be self evident once you start messing with it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ahhhhh, got it; that makes sense now... easy cheesy. So, once reclocked, you possibly might be moving the lever forward instead of down to move the seatback. The engineer here was fixated on the thought that the whole assembly had to be moved, duh.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts