Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner of Hobbytime Motorsports just pulled out of my driveway with an empty trailer, and guess what. He seems to have left a little present behind. WHY, it's a brand new SL. I can't believe the service. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me. You're probably wondering why I'd be sitting here talking to you instead of out trying it out. Me too. No, I'm under doctors orders to stay warm and it's very cold out. So I'm still waiting, but at least I have something to look at while I wait.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
The owner of Hobbytime Motorsports just pulled out of my driveway with an empty trailer, and guess what. He seems to have left a little present behind. WHY, it's a brand new SL. I can't believe the service. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me. You're probably wondering why I'd be sitting here talking to you instead of out trying it out. Me too. No, I'm under doctors orders to stay warm and it's very cold out. So I'm still waiting, but at least I have something to look at while I wait.
Congrats Rodderr ! It will still be there when you are feeling better and it will be worth it! Merry Christmas to you!

Reactions: Rodderr

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody. My time to ride is coming soon. Christmas should be a big day!! 50s and sunny in sw MO. I'll have all my new down riding gear, new Slingshot helmets, and of course a new SL with 2 miles starting out on it. The anticipation is intense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts