Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2017 Polaris Slingshot SLR (Madness Orange) with 200 original miles. I am a first time SS owner. Can't wait to do some mods soon. I have not seen too many Slingshots in the East Tennessee area. Anyone in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Johnson City, Kingsport, Cleveland, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, East Ridge, Sevierville, Greeneville, Elizabethton, Athens, Soddy-Daisy, Middle Valley, Red Bank, Crossville, Clinton, Pigeon Forge care to chime in.

How about creating a East Tennessee Polaris Slingshot (ETPS) group and attack "The Tail of The Dragon" (318 Curves in 11 Miles: Hwy 129 TN to NC border) sometime in the near future.

Photo below: First Prototype Polaris Slingshot with optional Roof attacking the "Tail of the Dragon" Hwy 129

upload_2018-5-5_21-44-56.png

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Just purchased a 2017 Polaris Slingshot SLR (Madness Orange) with 200 original miles. I am a first time SS owner. Can't wait to do some mods soon. I have not seen too many Slingshots in the East Tennessee area. Anyone in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Johnson City, Kingsport, Cleveland, Morristown, Oak Ridge, Maryville, Bristol, Farragut, East Ridge, Sevierville, Greeneville, Elizabethton, Athens, Soddy-Daisy, Middle Valley, Red Bank, Crossville, Clinton, Pigeon Forge care to chime in.

How about creating a East Tennessee Polaris Slingshot (ETPS) group and attack "The Tail of The Dragon" (318 Curves in 11 Miles: Hwy 129 TN to NC border) sometime in the near future.

Photo below: First Prototype Polaris Slingshot with optional Roof attacking the "Tail of the Dragon" Hwy 129

View attachment 165209
Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' major rally coming to Maggie Valley. 400+ Slingshot and lots of vendors....
Polaris Slingshot Roadsters Forums
4th year of this rally...if it can be done to a Slingshot it will be there and than some.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES. I was in Maggie Valley Slingshot Rally last year (2017) for the first time with my brother who owns one. I am heading there this year again :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
I am new myself as just picked up an Electric Blue SLR. You will find a lot of great info on this site.
If you do any engine mods keep in mind that you are not far from DDM in Upstate SC.
Not a long run and they do great things with engines and FI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts